- Information For
- Cost & Aid
- Student Life
At OSU, your admissions application becomes your scholarship application once you are admitted. This means there are no additional steps to take once you have applied for admission and filed your FAFSA.
Scholarships are typically awarded on academic merit and do not have to be repaid. OSU offers three types of scholarships: University Assured, Partnered and University Competitive. To learn about these scholarships, please see the video below.
Tips for a Strong Scholarship Application
1. Apply for admission as early as possible (after July 1 prior to your senior year in high school)
2. Complete the entire admission application, including the essays and leadership resume
3. Submit your official test scores AND transcripts (both are required for many freshman scholarships)
4. File your FAFSA as soon after October 1 of your senior year in high school as possible
5. Check your OSU email and mailbox often for additional information and requests
6. Accept you award at my.okstate.edu